Thursday, February 18, 2010

ETOD: Fyrinnae Otherworld, Jesse's Girl Color My World Baked Eyeshadow "Aqua"


A bright blue for you today!  I found the cutest perwinkle and navy dress at Target the other day, so I decided to wear it and play around with some blues for my makeup!  I became reaquainted with Jesse's Girl Color My World Baked Eyeshadow in Aqua, which I bought a while back, and forgot how pigmented these actually were, especially when used under Fyrinnae's Pixie Epoxy.  I also used Fyrinnae's Otherwordly and MAC's Frost pigment to complete the look. 

Just a quick look - I have some swatches to upload and post for you soon!  I wish the sky looked like that color blue outside - instead it's a gloomy, cold and cloudy day for us here in the midwest!

Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy - all over lid
Fyrinnae Otherworld - inner corner, lower lashline
Jesse's Girl Color My World Baked Eyesahdow in Aqua - outer corner, into crease
MAC Pigment "Frost" - highlight
Mary Kate & Ashley Black Liquid Eyeliner
LashBlast Mascara