Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Stila Smudge Pot 24kt Golden Noir


I recently received an order from HauteLook.com, which had a day of sales on Stila.  After falling in love with my Barbie Loves Stila Smudge Pot that I received for my birthday, I decided that I needed to get as many of these as possible.  When Hautelook had their sale, I was excited to see that the Golden Noir shade was available, and quickly snatched it up!


In true Smudge Pot form, this is a very creamy and long lasting formula.  The base is a deep matte black with flecks of 24kt gold throughout.  They aren't large peices, so they won't fall into your eyes like glitter does, but there are enough that when applied you see a hint of glimmer along your lashline that is just gorgeous. 


My swatch below is just one swipe with an angled eyeliner brush.  The color payoff is very strong, and as I mentioned above, the golden shimmer comes through beautifully!  I will have a few EOTD's to come that will show you this beauty in action!