Thursday, June 17, 2010

EOTD: Cover Girl Eye Enhancers "Lime Alive", Fyrinnae "Dressed to Kill", MAC Pigment in Stack #, Jesse's Girl "Sparkles Gold"

Another bright one for today - this time I dug deep into my makeup to find a Cover Girl eyeshadow I hadn't worn in a long time - Cover Girl Eye Enhancers 1-Kit Eyeshadow in Lime Alive.  This is a gorgeous, bright green (almost yellow) shade with a hint of frost.  I paired this with Fyrinnae's "Dressed to Kill", Jesse's Girl "Sparkles Gold", and MAC Crushed Metal Pigments in Stacked #2 (the golden shade).

Eyes:
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
MAC Crushed Metal Pigments Stack #2 - Golden Shade - inner corner, lower lashline
Cover Girl Eye Enhancers "Lime Alive" - middle of lid, blended into inner corner, lower lashline
Fyrinnae "Dressed to Kill" - outer corner, crease
Jesse's Girl Eye Dust "Sparkles Gold" - high light
Prestige My Blackest Lashes Mascara