Tuesday, September 7, 2010

NOTD: e.l.f. Nail Polish "Purple Pleaser"


I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for fall!  The weather has been unseasonably cool recently - I'm talking perfect pumpkin weather, so I decided to try out a few of the deeper e.l.f. Nail Polishes I ordered about a month ago: Purple Pleaser.

This particular shade is a cream, egg plant shade.  The pictures with the flash really lighten the color more than it actually is, but the natural light photo gives a better look at the color.  This is a warmer toned purple, and is absolutely beautiful for fall.




I keep reading that purples are the next big thing for fall, so I'd say this one fits the bill perfectly!  I used two coats of polish with one coat of Seche Vite top coat.  This covers well, and so far has worn quite well for being $1.

What is your favorite color for fall?