Thursday, November 4, 2010

EOTD: MAC Venomous Villains "She Who Dares", Jordana "Green", and Milani "Lilly White"


Just a quick, but dramatic, EOTD using MAC Venomous Villains "She Who Dares" - the green/black side.  I have been loving this product, especially since I discovered how gorgeous it is over Pixie Epoxy!    One of my other favorites - Milani Runway Eyeshadow in Lilly White.  I have to say, Milani is definitely one of my favorite drug store brands.  They have very high quality products at minimal prices...especially when they are on sale or BOGO!

Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Jordana Bright Eyes "Green" - inner corner
MAC "She Who Dares" - green side - outer corner, into crease
Milani "Lilly White" - highlight
Mary Kate & Ashley Black liquid eyeliner
Mally Volume Mascara in Black



That's all! :)  Time to go update more posts!