Thursday, September 8, 2011

Spotted at Meijer: NEW! Loreal Paris Project Runway Collection "Colors Take Flight"


So, perusing (give a girl a break-typo's are allowed every once in a while...) through Miejer today and I spotted a TON of new goodies to share.  First up, the L'oreal collaboration with Project Runway: Colors Take Flight.  This is a set of new blushes, an eyeshadow quad (that wasn't on the display), two new nail polishes and the primer. 

I was instantly drawn to the nailpolishes, called Amazon's Flare (a bright fuchsia/pink cream -a this looks pinker than in real life) and this gorgeous color called Amazon's Gold (I think).  I picked this one up so I'll confirm with my swatches.


This cell phone picture doesn't do it justice - the shade is so complex - it's like a gold version of Graphite/Carbonite.


Have you seen this collection out yet?